Liam has retired from the CC, but still visits occasionally to say "Hi!" and check up on how things are going.
He came back for the CCSF 2006, with a finished Terra Pluvialis, Aquatilis Caverna V2, the Aquatilis Pod and the Grendel Hideout, among other things. He still checks the forums somewhat regularly to check up on any news, but is most easily contactable via email.
He is currently the administrator of Spellhold Studios, a community centred around Infinity Engine, TES IV: Oblivion and Aurora Engine modding.
He is available on MSN and can be easily contacted by E-mail.
- Gender: Male
- Interests: Art, writing, dance, music & composition
- Games: Roleplaying Games
- Main Platforms: Windows XP Pro/Windows XP Home
- Location: Australia
- Docking Station ID: Liamlala
- email: liam.esler(at)gmail.com
- Member of the now defunct Metacore
- Member of the now defunct Creatures Orbis team
- Member of the now defunct Biodome team
Liam has worked on numerous projects in the past, though he is currently not making further creations for the Creatures series.
- Terra Pluvialis
- Aquatilis Caverna
- The Grendel Hideout
- The Banshee Ark
- The Secret Adventure Mode's Blue Carrot helper agent.
Articles and Stories
Liam has written several articles and stories centering around the Creatures series, although not all are listed here or released.
- The Creation of a Metaroom (7 Part Tutorial) - CCSF Website
- Organising a Development Team - CCSF Website
- Metacore - A History (5 Part Article) - CCSF Website
- The Last Moment - edash.net
- The Chronicles of Teresumaren (includes: The Aquatilis Caverna, Aquatilis Pod, and Terra Pluvialis stories) Offline & unfinishedCategory:Breed Makers]][[